Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now

Happy Tuesday! Where in the world did Monday go? I feel like life is crazy right now! Anyone else feel that way? Oh, you do, too? Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Instead of focusing on the crazy, insane, overwhelming, busy-ness of my life right now, I thought I would tell you a few things I'm absolutely loving right now. Much more fun! So, here's the list:

1. Rice Milk - My favorite milk substitute so far! I love the consistency. It is not thick like soy milk. I also love that it's not sweet. It actually tastes good in my cereal. I've also used it in a few recipes and haven't noticed a difference. Yay, rice milk!
2. SunButter - Oh.My.Goodness. I love peanut butter. Absolutely love it. I thought I would not be able to live without it. Then, I met SunButter. Wow! This stuff is so yummy, and I can eat it just like peanut butter, but it is nut free! If you like sunflower seeds, you will love SunButter. I fully intend to try some recipes using SunButter instead of peanut butter this week. I'll get back to you on that.


3. Homemade Bread - A few weeks ago, I decided to start making our bread instead of buying it. I make the dough in the bread machine; let the dough rise in the loaf pan; and then, bake it in the oven. It is so simple, and it tastes SO good! Not to mention it makes the house smell wonderful. It is also nice because I can make it without milk (or using rice milk). I'm sure I won't be able to keep making it every week, but I plan to make it often because it is just so yummy.




4. Sonic Happy Hour - It takes a lot of self-control for me NOT to go to Sonic every day during Happy Hour. Considering there are 11, yes 11, Sonics within 5 miles of my house, temptation is everywhere! I don't typically drink much other than water, but lately, I've been hooked on Sonic...vanilla Diet Dr. Peppers, Cherry Limeades, Peach Teas, the choices are endless! And where else can you get a drink for under a dollar??? So, while I try not to go every day, I do enjoy my occasional Sonic drink...and it is divine!



5. Arbonne's Tinted Moisturizer - This stuff is perfect for busy people! Who has time to put on lots of makeup, but who likes to walk out of the house with absolutely no makeup on? The solution...tinted moisturizer! It is a moisturizer and foundation all-in-one, and it also has SPF 15, which is great. This stuff is perfect to slap on as you rush out the door. It provides healthy moisture, great color and coverage, and sun protection. In my opinion...perfect! I may never wear real makeup again.


When my life is crazy, it's so nice to find pleasure in a few simple things. They help keep me sane...for the most part. What are you guys loving right now? Anything I need to add to my life? Let me know and enjoy your week!

NOTE:  None of the above mentioned items are paid advertisements. None of the associated companies even know I exist. I am simply sharing a few things I love. Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment