Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Theron or Will?

Since the day Will was born, people have said he looks just like Theron.  Everywhere we go, we hear, "Wow, you look just like your daddy!"  I have to admit, I get a little frustrated by this. I mean, I know his daddy is good looking, and I know Will is the cutest baby ever, but I let him live and grow inside of my body for 9 months! Shouldn't I at least get one little feature? So, I have been somewhat in denial and constantly searching for something on Will that looks like me. However, after going through some of Theron's baby pictures, I just can't deny it any more. He looks like his daddy. Here is the proof:



Theron

Will

 
    Theron                                              Will 



                                             Theron                                Will



Oh well. At least I  have two good looking men in my life!  I guess I will just enjoy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment