Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wellness Wednesday: Food Network Healthy Eats Blog

I know it's Thursday, but I didn't get around to doing this yesterday. So sue me.

OK...don't really sue me. Just read this and pretend like it's Wednesday. Then read my next post and pretend like it's Thursday. OR...just read the next post and know that it really is Thursday. Your choice.

I happened to stumble upon the Healthy Eats blog from Food Network. I pretty much love all things Food Network, and this is no exception! I found it on Facebook, so I ventured over to check it out and proceeded to waste a good amount of time. I liked it so much, I thought I would share it with you. That way you can waste time...or you can check it out when you actually have time to sit and read awhile. It's full of lots of good information!

If you're interested in healthy eating, it's a great resource. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment