Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Starting Fresh

So, instead of trying to catch up...again. I'm just going to start fresh. And this time, I have a plan. Taking the lead from several other bloggers, I decided I need a schedule (you all know my love for schedules!). I think this will help me decide what to write about each day and keep me more consistent in my posts. I'm sure I will still miss a few days every now and then because that's just the way life works. Hopefully, this will help me post a little more regularly, though.

Here's the schedule:

Mommy Mondays - On Mondays (other than today) I'll share my own mommy stories and other helpful tips, articles, and other mommy-related things I might come across.

Tip-Worthy Tuesday - I'm always finding great tips for saving money, being organized, DIY projects, etc. On Tuesdays, I will share some of my favorites with you.

Wellness Wednesday - Wednesdays will be related to health and wellness. It could be any kind of health...physical, spiritual, emotional...you name it. I hope to include things about fitness and healthy eating, but I want to throw in some other types of wellness too. We'll see.

Random Thought Thursday - This day is for all the things I want to write about that don't fit into any other category. Trust me. I have plenty of random thoughts in my head at all times. This day should never be difficult to find something to write about.

Foodie Friday - On Fridays, I'll feature a recipe or a restaurant/food review. I'm hoping to start posting A LOT more recipes. I've tried some good ones recently!

Then, I'll take the weekend off to spend time with my family and to do some computer detox. I could really use it!

Since today is Mommy Monday, I'll just mention that I officially have a crawler. He is an awkward crawler, but a crawler nonetheless. He makes his way around the house, dragging that poor left leg behind him. But, he gets where he needs to go and lots of places he doesn't! I'm loving that he can get around all by himself, but I'm noticing that the word "No" comes out of my mouth a lot more frequently. It is so much fun to watch my little guy explore his surroundings. Everything is so new and interesting to him, and you can just see the curiosity on his face. I love each new stage and this one certainly is a fun one.

Happy Monday! Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment